thank you for being the main reason that we will
not be buying diapers EVER again!
(until Mark gets old and needs man-diapers)
Yes- after 8+ years of babies and diapers...
(most of that time with 2 in diapers)
the Erickson household is diaper-FREE!
It feels SO good.
I wish I could say it was all me- and my awesome Mommy skills
but most of the credit goes to a couple helpful guys named...
Woody and Buzz.
Thank you for putting your faces on little boy underwear.
Without them, this process could have been much harder.
The Brandon boy loves the underwear so much
and he is so proud to wear them...
"See, Mom- it's Woody!"
and he doesn't want to get them wet.
With him being our last, I was in no real hurry to do the
potting training thing- and he hasn't perfected it yet...
Girls are just easier to potty train- for me, at least.
For a crazy, rebellious 2 year old- he's doing FABulous.
So, see ya later diapers!
Good riddance and all that.
You will not be missed.







3 comments:
Congratulations you guys! Ah, bittersweet, I was just telling my sister yesterday that it's not that I want to rush the girls into growing up or anything, but I kind of can't wait for them to move out:)
It was just that kind of day, I don't really want them to move out, but I think I'd be okay with no more Adelaide diapers.
Way to go Brandon!
That is so exciting, I cannot wait to be Diaper Free. Looks like i should go get some woody and buzz underwear for Gavin ;) Yay Brandon!!!
Congrats to being diaper free! Minnie Mouse and Hello Kitty did it for our household being 50% diaper free (although one is just 2 months old so she is forgiven!) Way to go potty training 5 kids... you're their hero!
Post a Comment