This past year our Sage got to start dance class.
Which means dance recitals :).
She had her Winter Revue recently...
okay- it was back in January.
I am slow.
Look how cute...
I got zero pictures of the dance itself.
It was just too dark and we were on the side.
Really, though- you are not missing much.
Sage and the other girls looked super cute, of course.
They did a wonderful job
but the dance was about 30 seconds long and NOT great.
It also happened to be at the very END of the 3 hours.
Good thing their costumes are cute!
It made it worth it.
There are 3 other girls from our ward in her dance class...
I didn't get Sophia in here, though.
So proud of our Sage!
Spring Revue coming soon :).





2 comments:
What a cute little dancer you have there! I think you and Mark are so amazing for having your kids so involved in activities, it can't be easy, but I'm sure your kids have fun!
One more reason to look forward to being done with school for a while, we might actually be able to have the girls do something fun:)
So Cute...I love their Costumes!!! I bet Sage LOVED it!!! I cannot wait to get My Sage in Dance, it might happen in the Fall...Fingers Crossed
Post a Comment