Oh, my little Sage.
Sage and winter time do not mix.
She finds any little piece of ice/snow and figures
out a way to fall down.
Which brings us to our little family's
first experience with STITCHES!
(not MY first experience, obviously- I am way too familiar with stitches)
So gross...
If you look closely, you can see the awesome fat cells
coming on through there.
Nice.
I LOVE modern medicine.
I love that they can numb my little girly's chin
with some sort of gel.
NOT with a big ol' shot.
That girl didn't cry at all during the 'procedure'.
She loves LOVES going to the doctor.
For reals.
She's a strange one.
AND
she left with awesome
Blue Whiskers...
10 of them, to be exact.







4 comments:
OUCH!!! Does she still love going to the doctor after that?
poor little girl.
stitches stink...I am too familiar with them.
Poor lil Girl.....She is just like my sage, she LOVES the Doctor too!!!!
Poor sweet Sagie! I dread the day one of my girls might need stitches, you may be surprised to hear that I don't handle accidents/trauma/bleeding/injury/stress very well or calmly.
Something about her little blue whiskers makes me hear Phoebe in my head asking "did she sound happy about it? 'Cause my friend Ethel's baby was born with a teeny, tiny beard." Luckily for Sage, she is MORE than cute enough to pull off a look like that:)
Post a Comment