December is the birthday month in our house.
Well, I guess there are only 2 birthdays that month...
but what with Christmas and all, it's a lot :).
That's what happens when you have 2 of your kids 12 months apart, I guess.
That's what happens when you have 2 of your kids 12 months apart, I guess.
We were only in Oregon for 1.5 days before we left for the beach.
We were at the beach on Bryn's actual birthday.
So we managed a fun birthday party for the girls
in that 1.5 days...
So fun, right?
Well, this is what Bryn looked like about 1 minute before this cute candle-blowing picture...
She only woke up when we started singing the Happy Birthday song.
This girl loves her birthday.
My favorite part of the party?
(Besides eating cake)
These...
Aren't those hats the most awesome thing EVER?!
Thank you, Aunt Lisa!
not MY aunt, but I wish she was... but she's much younger than me ;)
I just love them.
I may need one for myself.
AND
because we love our Bryn
and
we love us some CAKE...
we had another little party for Bryn on her
actual birthday, while we were at the beach.
She sang Happy Birthday to herself :).
Her new fave, Rapunzel.
Glad I bought that thing early!





2 comments:
You know I would totally hook you up with a monkey hat, what color would a Jerilee want?
I'm glad that we got to be a part of the girls birthday celebration, we miss too many birthdays. And dang, that was some good cake.
I want one of those hats! They are sooo cute!
Post a Comment