ah, the beach.
I love it there.
Even though there's only so much you can do
there in the winter time.
When it's nice and cold.
It doesn't matter, though.
There's just something about BEING there.
It made me happy.
We got to stay for 5 nights.
(Thanks, Dad!)
(notice our friend Flat Stanley- Dominic's school project)
In lovely Depot Bay, right on the cliffs...
where we can see the waves from our room
without having to deal with the wet sand ;).
I miss it still.
We didn't watch TV or spend all our time on a computer.
We just hung around, played games, read books...
So, so what I needed!
Having Grandpa and Aunt Eliza there with us
made it just a perfect little beach vacation...
Then lunch at Mo's to finish up the trip...
Oh so very yum.
Well, hello there Flat Stanley.
It looks like he had a great vacay, too.
Any way I could move the Oregon coast closer?





5 comments:
I haven't been to the beach in way too long!
I totally agree. This was our first trip back that we didn't go to the beach. We were planning to go the day after I hurt my ankle but my dad couldn't get the day off and I wasn't up for a lot of walking. So glad you got to enjoy a few days there.
Even your beachy day made me feel good...could be that I'm wading through five feet of snow and ice, but I do love a good beach day!
Reading this post makes me say Mmmmmm.... Mo's, we should have driven out that afternoon if only to meet up for lunch. Chowder....
I also love this bottom picture with Bryn and Brandon, so cute!
jealous. all I've got to say.
Post a Comment