Monday, January 17, 2011

Eve of Christmas...

(I'm just getting more and more behind in documenting our family memories!)

Christmas Eve at Grandma & Grandpa Oregon's house!

Yummy prime rib dinner...
and a nice Mark husband to carve it up.

New pillowcases, made by another Aunt Lisa
(my kids have 2 very talented Aunt Lisa's- we are very lucky)
 Brandon found his very convenient for jumping...

and new pajamas for ALL!



 even Grandma Joyce :)
 Brandon was sure he could put them on himself...
he almost got it.
But look how cute!

 I failed to get any pictures of the nativity reading...
(maybe because it was a little chaotic)
But it was a good Christmas Eve...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm glad we got to share a little Christmas Eve evening with you guys, I wish we could every year. Next time I'll be sure to come in my PJs though, it just doesn't get any more comfortable than that!