Friday, January 21, 2011

On Christmas Day...

Almost done with CHRISTMAS posts...
since Christmas was almost a MONTH ago.
I'm SO on top of stuff.
I'm going to stop capitalizing single words now.

Picture-wise, Christmas always turns out the same.
I take pictures as the morning begins.
Then it goes downhill from there...
as the present opening madness progresses.

So, here's what I got.
   
Before the kids got up...
Good morning, Aunt Eliza!

THE present of 2010- the Pillow Pet...
 Lucky us, we had to have 5.

We didn't get up until after 7- which is great for us.
I remember waking up much, much earlier.
Sorry, Mom and Dad.
All ready...


More of those darn Pillow Pets :)


Cute matchy matchy girls...
Sage looks thrilled.
And the last picture I took the whole day...
Brandon and his favorite toy-
BUZZ!
or as he says- 
MyBuzz!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yay for pillow pets! Five lined up all in a row looks much more impressive than three:)
Oh, the picture of everyone on the stairs makes me very happy. I wish we could spend every Christmas with our Ericksons.