but I'll risk it...
We are currently down to only ONE in diapers!
Our Bryn love is (as of now)
potty-trained!
Celebrate!!
We are so proud of our girl! She is doing great- no accidents in 3.5 days and only 2 accidents this past week! ZERO accidents during the night. Should I write accidents again or have you read it enough?
I thought it would take longer, considering her delays- but apparently she was ready! She still can't talk super well, so she often lets us know she has to go by running to the bathroom while pulling her pants down.
Yay Bryn!
4 down -- 1 to go.
hallelujah.





3 comments:
Way to go Bryn! No accidents at night!? We're still working on that with LaRue for goodness sakes! Maybe don't mention to LaRue that I told you...
Congratulations! It seems so far away yet so exciting to have a child not in diapers. I probably shouldn't talk since I'm still on the first child, right? :)
We've basically had two in diapers for the last three years. One is much more manageable. Next stop none in diapers!!! I can't wait.
Post a Comment