Hali started a dance class this past year.
She really likes it.
We just got to go to her first dance recital.
Turns out dance recitals are long, crowded and really WARM.
Hali was super excited to get dressed up in her costume, wear makeup and get her hair all curly...
Hali's MOM is not the sort of girl who curls hair much (or EVER) so that part was challenging for her (me). Sad.
Luckily our Hali is so pretty/beautiful on her own.
Hali's class was listed as the 28th group to dance. So, at the end. The recital started at 6pm. We planned to be there at 5:30. We got there at 5:45 due to me forgetting something(s). We were in the very back of a very large auditorium. Hali danced at about 7:45.
She did FABulous!
She may be the best skipper in the world!
These are the best pictures I got of the actual dance number. At intermission we found some empty seats a little closer up in front of some nice, helpful friends :). Lucky them, getting to sit behind our large amount of children and my huge head.
Look at how cute that Hali girl is! Look at how shiny/sweaty I am!
We are so proud of our girl!
She's not sure she LOVES dancing- if she had to choose between dancing and soccer, she would choose soccer in a heartbeat. We'll see how it goes :).





3 comments:
She's so adorable! I love her little costume, and you can tell from the pictures that she did so terrific:)
But can I just say THE 28TH PERFORMANCE!? Holy long dance recital batman! With all four siblings in attendance too? I just think you and Mark are heroic and terrific and your kids are lucky to have such wonderful, loving and generous parents.
She looks like a SUPER star. Oh, and I never realized how much I think that she looks like Mark.
Looks like fun!!
She looks so grown-up & pretty... great pictures of the performance! I remember going to Amanda & Ella's recital and yes, it was loooong!
Post a Comment