Sunday, February 21, 2010

and the paint goes on....

The painting continues...
last week picture- that wall is painted now...
We are now pretty much finished with the living room/kitchen area.  I used to like our vaulted ceilings.  Now I think they might be of the devil.
Is that offensive?
My back and shoulders hurt, so I don't care.

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Jerilee, I had no idea you were at Evonne's shower yesterday! I have only been reading your blog for a very short while. I feel bad I didn't say hi!

Unknown said...

It looks absolutely FANTASTIC!!! Love it! When you are done, can you guys come and paint my vaulted ceiling??

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Bravo! Terrific job! It's beautiful! Enjoy! :o)

Camille said...

It was so fun to meet you at Evonne's shower! I knew your name sounded familiar! :) Thanks for always commenting on my blog!

Jill K said...

Ouch! Painting always hurts, but it looks so nice. You did a good job!

Joo Lin said...

Looks great! I like the color choice.