hehe- that post title makes me realize how clever and awesome I am. Or something like that.
Any-how
We ALWAYS see deer when we are out and about waiting for Hali's dance class to be over.
This time I had my camera with me.
Now I shall share my attempts at trying to figure out that camera...
Hello, deer.
That's right, pretend I'm not here.
and then all of a sudden run away.
Back to your giant family- which are all staring at me.
Oh look, there's a baby...
And now you are all coming at me.
Time to get back in the car.
After jumping back over the ravine...
and taking this last picture...
The End.





3 comments:
That's very cool!
your pictures are fantastic. maybe I should hire you to take some of my children.
Great pictures! I love the narrative! :)
What kind of camera do you have? I'm contemplating getting a better one (what? there is something better than a cheap-o point-and-shoot camera?) so I'm asking around. Can't guarantee the pictures will turn out great since it's a user issue, but anyway...
Post a Comment