I'm pretty sure Sage lives to disagree and argue with me.
She enjoys being contrary.
She doesn't like anything I make her to eat.
Even if I KNOW she likes it.
This includes cereal.
I don't make my own cereal.
I give her the boxed cereal she picks herself.
Then she will say "I don't like it.."
Then proceed to eat the whole bowl in 11 seconds.
A couple nights ago, we were out in the evening.
Which meant that we had our "short on time" meal.
Quesadillas and cheese roll-ups.
Sage fought and fought me on it...
I don't want it... I don't like it...
How many bites do I have to eat....
She argued herself asleep...
Without taking a single bite, might I add.
She was OUT... see the drool?
Then I woke her up...
The first thing she said was "I don't wanna eat it..."
Then she gave it the LOOK.
Wiped off the drool...
And went back to sleep...
I really don't think my cooking is that bad.





6 comments:
A: Sage looks soooo cute in these sleepy pictures.
B: If I were to become ridiculously wealthy, the FIRST ridiculous thing I would buy? is a personal chef. I am SO tired of fixing food for kids twenty times a day and it NEVER being good enough. These kids, I tell ya.
Hmm... she gets the stubborn side from you...? :) I love how you capture her expressions. You're the best!
What sweet sleepy pictures.
I knew it, our Sagies are TWINS!!!! Sage does the SAME thing to me, one day she will inhale her food then the next week(same meal)....she tells me how terrible it is!!!! I love the picture of her LOOK :)
I have tasted your cooking, and it is splendid...so I think that she just likes to argue with you! LOL.
I love it...especially the drool.
Post a Comment