Two things. One: Bryn is sooo adorable in that hat, those are the coolest, girliest mouse ears I've ever seen! They sure have come a long way since I was a little and I'm jealous enough to almost want a pair of my own! Two: I hope you know that I'm DYING for DETAILS, so I hope that you don't hold back in sharing. Tell us EVERYTHING. You know. If you want to.
Mark and I were married 10+ years ago and have 5 little kids ages 9 down to 3. I'm lucky enough to be married to my best friend and I have the cutest kids in all the land. I have never been good at the whole journal thing- blogging is my journal. This is our life as I see it....
4 comments:
I am excited to hear all about it!
Two things.
One: Bryn is sooo adorable in that hat, those are the coolest, girliest mouse ears I've ever seen! They sure have come a long way since I was a little and I'm jealous enough to almost want a pair of my own!
Two: I hope you know that I'm DYING for DETAILS, so I hope that you don't hold back in sharing. Tell us EVERYTHING.
You know.
If you want to.
What a beautiful girl!
Can i just say that i LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture....you need to enlarge it and FRAME it in her room!!!!!
Post a Comment