Ok, this is getting ridiculous.
So too many pictures.
For posterity, right?
Is that even the right word?
I, personally, love seeing these pictures... and this is my blog. Take that.
The 1st half of day 2 started with Princesses and Jedi. The 2nd half of day 2 went like this...
The girls saw a chipmunk while Dominic and I went on my now least favorite ride at Disneyland- Star Tours.
Then there was the Astro Blasters Buzz Lightyear ride. I loved this one.
Things went downhill after that.
Brandon turned into this sad boy...
Dominic got this look on his face...
Dominic started feeling very sick (just headcold kind of stuff, no vomit).
Brandon was beyond tired.
We went back and everyone took a nap.
Which was good, because it got us all prepared for THIS...
So much fun!
This guy felt better...
Lots of children's Motrin will do that.
Bryn found her happy place.. and it is at Disneyland :)
We just sort of stumbled on the parade. I'm so very glad we did! The kids loved it. The Dom could just sit and not move much.
We were then able to go on a few more rides before all medication wore of and Dominic became non-functioning again.
Day 2 was definitely not as productive when it came to seeing stuff- poor Dominic... so sick.





1 comment:
Getting sick at Disneyland is just not at all fair! Poor poor guy! I'm so proud of you guys for leaving to take naps, it seems like it would be hard to pull yourselves away. The Pixar Parade looks like so much fun! We loves us some Pixar around here.
Oh, and I'm REALLY glad for all of you that there was no vomit:)
Post a Comment