The last of the giant amount of pictures.
Our last day at Disneyland.
It made me feel so sad to leave...
but we have these pics to look back on :).
That is our Disneyland bus behind the girls.
It was our best friend.
SO worth the money.
I love Bryn's super happy 'cheese' face in the background of that one.
Yeah, we had to leave a little earlier than planned. SOMEone started to feel un-well again. Guess who?
Brandon says "I have an idea... let's come back here again soon!".
We will- oh yes, we will.
Ok, soon for Mark and I isn't the same as soon for the kids. Soon as in when more kids are tall enough to go on more rides.
Next time, we're bringin' some Newby's with us.





3 comments:
So jealous of your fabulous vacay. It looks like sooo much fun, and I just wanna take off for this weekend.
"When she says Newby's, does she mean us?" Lisa asked Jordan with hope shining brightly in her eyes.
BECAUSE I think that would be the MOST. FUN. EVER!
And I don't think I'm gonna make it to 2016.
Oh, and if you DON'T mean us, that's too bad, cuz we're probably gonna crash anyway:)
Yay for family vacations! Looks like a fabulous time with some great pictures to keep the memories. You have a beautiful family :)
Post a Comment