We blessed our beautiful Brandon boy at church on Sunday. Here he is looking super duper jazzed to be in his little blessing suit! He was being all smiley and cute when I got him dressed and took pictures, which made me very happy!
Everything went really well. Mark did a great job and Brandon didn't cry or doing anything else that you wouldn't want a baby to do during his blessing. Sage did decide right then that she needed cereal NOW, but I ever so kindly clamped my hand over her mouth until I could shove a fruit loop in her face :).

All of Mark's siblings and families that live in the area came and that was awesome. His mom was there and his dad and step-mom, too. His cousin Wendy and her family all came down also. It was great to have so many people come to witness our little Brandon's blessing. The first picture up there is of the men who participated in the baby blessing.. Mark's brothers, brothers-in-law, father and cousin's husband. The next picture is all of the kids that were there! They all did so well.
It was a little bit sad to be blessing our baby away from Oregon, where all of our other kids were blessed. However, the day was great. So many people came and we had a fun gathering for dinner, dessert and hanging out after the blessing. It all went so well and we had a wonderful day.





2 comments:
What a handsome little man! I love his little dimples. Fun times!
He is SOOOOO cute! I'm so bummed that we weren't able to be there with you guys:( We miss you and can't wait for Christmas!
Post a Comment