Monday, September 22, 2008

Hunky Dad

I am sorry if anyone finds this picture offensive :). However, it fits the situation. The other day Mark was in our bathroom cutting his hair (aka shaving it off). Possibly too much information, but he doesn't wear a lot of clothes while doing this because he doesn't like to get hair on his clothes. Well, Sage walked in the bathroom and, after watching Mark for a second, she said "Daddy, you're a hunk!". I about choked on my drink because I couldn't believe that she had actually said that. Not because it isn't true, of course... but because she's 2 years old! I asked her what she just said and sure enough, I had heard her correctly. I laughed and laughed. That girl says the funniest things. She remembers stuff she hears on TV and then repeats it. Which means that I have to watch what I say around her. The other day she said "cwap!" and "darn it!". I know, watch the harsh language, Sage! She also told Hali "get out of the way, punk!" I just don't know what to do with our little miss Sassy pants!

1 comment:

Joo Lin said...

I need to meet these kiddos of yours :) I love your stories - they make me smile. We will have to hook up one of these days... in Oregon... Utah... somewhere... (I know, easier said than done... but it will happen!)