It is so weird having my child do things that I clearly remember doing as if they happened yesterday... like having school pictures taken. It does make me feel old, but it's pretty fun. I also remember school pictures always looking just a little bit awkward, no matter how hard I tried. I was happy to see that Dominic gave a reasonably normal smile and the pose was only moderately awkward. School pictures have definitely become more advanced over the years. Now we can choose from one of 4 background colors and 4 different poses. Anyhow, the main point of this rambling is to show everyone how CUTE my little kindergartener is and how proud I am of the fact that he is so darn cute.Tuesday, September 16, 2008
First School Pictures
It is so weird having my child do things that I clearly remember doing as if they happened yesterday... like having school pictures taken. It does make me feel old, but it's pretty fun. I also remember school pictures always looking just a little bit awkward, no matter how hard I tried. I was happy to see that Dominic gave a reasonably normal smile and the pose was only moderately awkward. School pictures have definitely become more advanced over the years. Now we can choose from one of 4 background colors and 4 different poses. Anyhow, the main point of this rambling is to show everyone how CUTE my little kindergartener is and how proud I am of the fact that he is so darn cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Awww, he looks precious, and very normal for school pictures. I agree, they do almost always turn out hopelessly awkward. My elementary school pictures were either my hair is not quite combed, or I'm overly coifed by my mom. Good (awkward) times.
Post a Comment