This praying mantis has decided that it loves us and wants to stay. I am not enjoying this decision one bit. First it scared me to death when I found him staring at me through the glass when I went to open the front door. Then I almost passed out when I went to throw something in the outside trash can and it was just hanging out on the lid. THEN it was on our front porch hiding from the huge rain storm we had the other day. It would literally follow us around with it's little beady eyes. Mark decided to try and touch it and it whipped it's body around, ready for a fight. Most bugs just move along to someplace new but this bug stayed with us for well over a week. Luckily it was outside all the time or else I may have moved out.Monday, September 8, 2008
Praying for the Mantis to LEAVE!
This praying mantis has decided that it loves us and wants to stay. I am not enjoying this decision one bit. First it scared me to death when I found him staring at me through the glass when I went to open the front door. Then I almost passed out when I went to throw something in the outside trash can and it was just hanging out on the lid. THEN it was on our front porch hiding from the huge rain storm we had the other day. It would literally follow us around with it's little beady eyes. Mark decided to try and touch it and it whipped it's body around, ready for a fight. Most bugs just move along to someplace new but this bug stayed with us for well over a week. Luckily it was outside all the time or else I may have moved out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
They are creapy little creatures!!
Post a Comment