Monday, September 22, 2008

Creepy Bodies

Okay, so this Bodyworlds exhibit came to OMSI in Oregon when we were still there, but I never went to see it because I thought my kids might get a little freaked about it at this age. Well, we got the weekly Salt Lake paper that they send out for free in the mail... with all the stores ads and stuff. There was a picture similar to the one posted above on the front. I guess the exhibit is coming here to Salt Lake. So Dominic and Mark were sitting down at the dining room table to play a game of Battleship (Dominic's new favorite). The mail was sitting on the table and Dominic shoved it out of the way to make room for himself. While doing so, he looked down at the Bodyworlds picture and immediately picked it up and handed it to Mark, saying "Get this out of here Dad, it's giving me the creeps." I don't know why, but this struck me as super funny. I laughed and chuckled about that for a while. Not only that but then Sage spent the next five minutes after that bugging Mark about wanting to have the "cweeps", too. However, the Bodyworlds picture wasn't sufficient and she whined on and on for the creeps. Fun times with kids.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeewww! This gives me the creeps too! Sage is pretty tough, she makes me think of that FairyTale theater show, The Boy Who Left Home To Find The Shivers, nothing freaks out this chick.