Monday, September 22, 2008

Brandon Knuckles

The other day Dominic came to me and said that he didn't want to call his baby brother by the name Brandon anymore. I said okay and then asked what he DID want to call him. He informed me that he wanted to name him Knuckles. Keep in mind that this was all said very seriously. Of course, I laughed when he said this... but he was not amused by the laughing. I said that was fine and that he could call him Knuckles if he wanted to. Dominic said he wants the baby's NAME to be Knuckles and I said... well, no, we're not going to do that. So, now Dominic calls him Knuckles. It's pretty funny... and a little odd, but it's not the worst nickname in the world.

Hali came to me a few days after that and said, "Mommy, I don't want to call the boy baby Knuckles." She also said this very seriously, like it was super important to her that she NOT have to call him Knuckles. I told her that she didn't have to and that seemed to make her happy. These kids make me laugh.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

They make me laugh too, these stories - and your kids - are too funny!