Sunday, August 17, 2008

Potty Training makes Sage tired...

We have decided that Sage is ready to be potty trained... whether she likes it or not! I made her sit on her potty chair for quite a long time the other day with a big cup of water so she could possibly get the idea of what we are wanting from her. She sat there for numerous hours (with a few breaks when she ran around the living room pantless saying "I don't wanna go potty!"), drank a whole lot of water and never went to the bathroom. She did do this, however...



She could fall ASLEEP on the toilet, but she couldn't actually go potty in it. It was really funny, though. She would fall asleep for a second until I laughed or Bryn messed with her and then she would glare at me and mumble.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hee Hee Heee! She is going to LOVE watching this as a teenager! Poor little exhausted toilet sitter, at least it had a prime position in front of the tv!