I just have to brag about our awesome Hali for a second. She had her last soccer game of the Fall season today (Saturday). I guess she decided it was time to show us all what she can do- and she went out and scored 5 goals! She also had quite a few assists as well. Hali scored more points than anyone else on her team... and up until then she had only scored 2 or 3 goals in 7 games. She was on fire, I tell ya! We were so impressed with her super soccer skills. I think she was showing off for Grandma Judy, who made a special trip up to see the kids' last soccer games. Can't wait to see what little miss Hali does come Spring soccer time!Saturday, October 18, 2008
Way to end the season Hali...
I just have to brag about our awesome Hali for a second. She had her last soccer game of the Fall season today (Saturday). I guess she decided it was time to show us all what she can do- and she went out and scored 5 goals! She also had quite a few assists as well. Hali scored more points than anyone else on her team... and up until then she had only scored 2 or 3 goals in 7 games. She was on fire, I tell ya! We were so impressed with her super soccer skills. I think she was showing off for Grandma Judy, who made a special trip up to see the kids' last soccer games. Can't wait to see what little miss Hali does come Spring soccer time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment