Both of them scored some goals and had numerous assists. They also racked up some good 'running around looking at the sky' minutes... as well as some 'running while looking to make sure Mom and/or Dad are watching and not paying attention to the ball' time. They get their trophies this Saturday at their final games and I can't even imagine how excited they will be about that. They love playing with Daddy's volleyball trophies.
It was super duper entertaining watching these little kids and we can't wait for the Spring season! I love these soccer pictures- it was really sunny that day and the poor kids were trying so hard to keep their eyes open!





1 comment:
I'm so jealous, I really need to find an affordable soccer program for LaRue, it's a good thing she doesn't know what she's missing. Also on another note, I made the mistake of telling her like a month ago that you guys would be here around Christmastime and she hasn't gone one day since, without talking about it at least three times a day. We're all excited to see you guys!
Post a Comment