As I was in the bathroom getting ready for the day, I happened to overhear this conversation in the other room...Sage: "Hali, do you want to play with me?"
Hali: "I can't right now, Sagie... I'm pretending to be a rock."
Sage: "Oh."
For some reason I found this to be hilarous. I peeked around the corner and saw Hali... pretending to be a rock. Then there was Sage... staring at her like she was just a little bit crazy. Ah, good times with silly strange little kids.





1 comment:
Hey... so I can't believe you have all these grown up little kids. They are so cute and I hope my family can be as cool as yours someday!
I don't have your email address for whatever reason so I will write a non-post-related comment here. You know our 10 year HS reunion was last weekend? Can you believe that? I had a dream that you, Sheri, Melissa, and I were hanging out at this cabin by a lake. Huh. Pregnancy does strange things to the mind. Remember Rhandie? We email these days - she has 2 boys and a blog. Anyway, happy, if not random thoughts - haha.
Post a Comment