Our little middle child is so smart and all grown up.
Graduating and stuff :).
Graduating and stuff :).
Graduating preschool, that is.
Sage loved preschool and she learned so much.
She is all ready for kindergarten!
Not before a cute graduation ceremony, though!
This is Sage's "Flat Stanley" she colored...
Lovely blue hair.
She is her own girl, that Sage.
One of our favorite things about her.
Sage and her teacher- Miss Shannon...
We are so proud of our girl and how well
she did in preschool.
Bring on Kindergarten.
This is Sage's "Flat Stanley" she colored...
Lovely blue hair.
She is her own girl, that Sage.
One of our favorite things about her.
Sage and her teacher- Miss Shannon...
We are so proud of our girl and how well
she did in preschool.
Bring on Kindergarten.






2 comments:
She is so adorable! What a cute outfit, I want one!
I canNOT believe that she is going to be in Kindergarten, to me Sage will ALWAYS be three.
I am LOVING that skirt!
Post a Comment