Friday, June 24, 2011

Other things happened...

 Here's a little rundown of the other things
that have gone down here at the Erickson house
in the past month or so.
Okay, maybe the past 2 months.
I am a little behind.

Marky pants had a birthday!
 Yes, the husband is 35!
So old ;). 
He loves him some Portland Trailblazers...
in case you couldn't tell.

I ran AND finished my 2nd marathon.
2nd marathon in 3 weeks, at that.
 In 3:44:27
9 minutes faster than the first marathon. 

Lots of school projects happened.
Here is the Dominator presenting his
Magnet Science Project:

Hali and Dominic received their Soaring Eagle Awards
for completing extra above and beyond projects
and other super special smart kid stuff ;).
 Can you tell who took these pictures?
Hint:  It wasn't me.

There it is!
Some of what we've been up to.
If you ever need to know what a 'rundown' is
just refer back to this blog post.
Sorry- I've been watching too many 'The Office' reruns.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What adorable wonderful super smart amazing kids you have! Oh, I love them. I'm so excited to see you guys soon!
Ha, I've been watching The Office reruns lately too, will that Jim and Pam ever work things out?!

Joo Lin said...

I'll say it again... you look FANTASTIC! Great job on the multiple marathons and improving your time!

Happy Birthday Mark! That is a great cake :)