Even though it seems like it.
These past couple of posts all have been about that Sage.
No explanation for it.
No explanation for it.
Lots of fun stuff coming up that involves everyone.
Until then- the Sage must go on.
Until then- the Sage must go on.
Sage had her dance revue a few weeks ago.
She did such a good job!
Her dance was so cute this time-
so proud of our Sagie girl.
She had 3 other girls from our ward in her dance class!
Here she is with her friend Sophia...
Sophia's mom was also the reason Sage
made it to dance class every Thursday.
Thank you, Jessica!
As of right now, we have all 3 girls
signed up for a dance or tumbling class this fall.
I see many more recital pictures in our future.





3 comments:
So cute!!! You are going to be living at that dance place. If our girls go at the same time I am up for car pooling!!!
She looks so grown up! I agree with Holly, although I am not sure until after tryouts when we will all be there but I am totally up for making sure your girls get there again if I can help.
I can't wait to have little dressed up girls ready to dance! (Hopefully it happens one day!) She looks so pretty :)
Post a Comment