I haven't done a good random, nonsense post on here for a while.
Friday is great and all.
Happy Friday.
I just want it to be done now.
Up way to early (the first number on the clock was still a 4)
and did WAY too many things before 11:30 am.
Things that involved going out to public places
with all 5 kids.
By myself.
Mostly to take care of THIS little face:
and her sad knocked clean out front teeth.
Dr. Dentist says there is no lasting damage.
She will just look kind (very) scary for a while.
She's 5- those baby teeth had to come out sooner or later, right?
Another couple stops to get the final things
needed for our garden...
and I'm done.
Down.
For the count.
Memorial Day weekend!
No more soccer games!
No super long runs tomorrow!
Goodbye, Friday.






3 comments:
I hear you about being up way too early...oh wait...I slept in later than you :) Her mouth looks so painful!
I hope your day has been nice and relaxing after your super busy morning! Hooray for no soccer games and no long runs tomorrow! I can't wait until tomorrow afternoon when those things are behind me.
Poor Sages mouth, it hurts to look at it, I imagine it mitt even be worse for her.
And by mitt, I mean might, but with a funny accent of course.
Post a Comment