We had our 10th anniversary-
a month ago.
Did I mention how behind I am?
In everything!
Anyhow- we partied big time!
Anyhow- we partied big time!
By that I mean we ate lots of food
and then went to see a movie.
We are big party animals.
That's how we roll, yo.
This has gone to a weird place.
We went and paid a bunch of money...
We went and paid a bunch of money...
to cook our own food :)
Which is fine with us- we love us some Melting Pot!
My favorite Yin and Yang chocolate fondue...
I think Mark liked it, too...
Aw, look how cute...
No, I didn't intentionally put myself
RIGHT in the center of this picture.
Turns out Mark isn't good at centering self portraits ;).
Every picture he took of us looked like this.
Mark made some joke about this here lemon...
which is why I have a picture of it.
I can't remember what it was.
Doesn't mean it wasn't super hilarious, though ;).
I love when we get to go out alone together.
It was a good night.





2 comments:
I seem to remember refering to the lemon as a theif a few times during the night because it was trying to conceal it's identity by wearing a nylon type covering...You can't fool me lemon! I know your game! I pressed him and he revealed his true identity! (okay, this is going way to far, so I am stopping now).
now I am just jealous that I was too cheap to go and try melting pot...
maybe for paul's birthday!
Post a Comment