well, this momma's pride just swells
right up at seeing this...
For the 2nd year in a row, my Dominic boy has
received the Principal's Pride award...
after only 2 weeks of school!
yes, both times after only 2 weeks in school-
doesn't take long to see what an awesome kid he is :)
doesn't take long to see what an awesome kid he is :)
AND yes, by the end of the year I think all of the kids get the award. Still.
We are so proud of him!
Look how jazzed he looks standing
next to the Principal...
Super thrilled, right?
I think he just wanted to eat his chicken.
I'm his mom and I can brag if I want to...
so I will.
He received the award for
"Good citizenship example to others in the classroom. Finishes work on time with quality."





2 comments:
I would TOTALLY brag about that, you're doing the right thing:)
Way to go Dominic! I've always found you to be a good example of citizenship, keep up the good work:)
Good Job Dominic...The picture of him and the Principal is So Funny....at least he looks really Happy in the First picture.
Post a Comment