Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bikini Bread...

I made zucchini bread today.
I made it from a nice huge zucchini 
that I grew in our garden.
 
Sage stood next to me the whole time I made it...
Telling me over and over:
"I don't think I like Bikini Bread..."
over and over and over.
It was super appreciated.
Turns out Sagie does like Bikini Bread.

It also turns out I will probably call it 
Bikini Bread forever.

I'll be honest...
I've never made zucchini bread before.
Ever.
I've eaten plenty of it, though.
 It turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

So funny. Jake calls it bikini bread too. I am glad that it tasted good and that Sage liked it too.

Allred Family said...

Yumm....I LOVE Zucchini Bread, It has been on my list of things to do with Zucchini all Summer!!!! I really need top get around to it....and i LOVE that Sage calls it Bikini Bread ;)

Joo Lin said...

Yum... you've almost inspired me :) I like the new name!

It was great to see you and some of the kids the other day :) I'm glad you're doing well.