Monday, August 16, 2010

Sidewalk Chalk Saturday...

Ah, sidewalk chalk...
you are so much fun.
So delightfully messy...
 So good as a teaching tool...
 for teaching that Mommy sometimes 
cheats at Tic Tac Toe.
So useful for portraits of Dominic...
 that go unappreciated by that Dominic.

Who then does a portrait of ME...
which requires two pictures to show it all.
Because chalk-me is just THAT tall...
Ah, summer days...

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I LOVE Dominics portrait of you, it's so cute!
We love sidewalk chalk around here too, but we have a strict no chalking policy for Adelaide - we just can't keep her from eating it! WHY!? It can't taste good, right?

Kristina P. said...

So fun! I think all kids like sidewalk chalk.

Allred Family said...

Yes Chalk is Fun and ohh sooo Messy!!!! And i had NO idea you were that TALL ;) So Cute....I LOVE your Kids, They are all Ohh Soo Adorable

Mark E. said...

I love the picture of Brandon showing his chalky hand. It looks like something that should be on an CD cover.

Joo Lin said...

yes, the days of sidewalk chalk. so far seoul just likes to dump it out of the container then put it back in the container. i draw pictures for her to identify. i can't wait for the portrait days... :)