Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How could I have not posted this yet...

My tiny little Sagie.
my middle child.

That girl started preschool...
almost 2 weeks ago!
 She has literally been waiting on this day for YEARS.
Ever since Hali's first day of preschool.
2 years ago.
After repeating the question:
"When do I get to go to preschool??"
about a kajillion times- it was finally her turn!
 Her first day at Teeter Tots.
As you can tell by the sign, they actually make me pay to leave Sage there 3 days a week. 
I know, right? ;)
 Looking so small...
and telling me I can leave now.
There is no fear in this child.

There was despair and grief in this one, though...
How could my Sagie leave me?!?
and when do I get to go back to school???
says Bryn.  Next week, my love.
Brandon just didn't get what the big deal was.
I love being with Mommy all day...
in fact, I will not let her out of my sight,
says Brandon.
He doesn't believe in alone time for Mommy.
 He would be all for removing
every door from our house... or at least the bathrooms.

I'm so glad she's loving preschool.
I'm loving being with just the 2 littlest loves for a couple of hours.
It's almost like a mini-vacation. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That sad face almost killed me. She is sooo cute!

Joo Lin said...

I love the documented expressions!

Haha - I hear ya on the no alone time for Mommy and I have just one :)