My baby boy turned 2!
I can't believe this.
My last baby is officially a toddler.
Happy Birthday to my Brandon man!
I just love this boy!
He is our little clown child.
He loves to make us laugh...
and he makes us laugh ALL the time.
I think he may be our most entertaining toddler...
and we've had our share of toddlers ;).
Here's our Brandon birthday celebration...
It started on Saturday- the day before his birthday.
We had an Erickson family gathering down in Spanish Fork, so we brought the Elmo cake to share with everyone...
Thank you to
for the super adorable Elmo cake.
It was delicious, too!
Please ignore my giant sweaty forehead- it had been a long, hot day:)
He tried hard to blow out those candles..
didn't quite make it.
Then we continued the birthday fun after Brandon's nap on Sunday- his actual birthday day...
Presents!!
His 'zoom zoom'!
We have no idea why he calls trucks zoom zoom's, but he does and I think it's so very cute.
Blue!
Taking Blue for a ride...
His own lawnmower...
Which nicely doubles as a vacuum...
which he uses to run us all over...
on purpose, even.
Then there was this awesome hat...
made by Aunt Lisa.
Seriously, isn't that the cutest thing ever??
I just love it.
Then the boy was ready for cupcakes...
"Cu-cakes? Cu-cakes?"
How can I resist?
He got a little too close...
"Hot, Hot, Hot!"
yes, I think he may have burned
some of his baby hair.
But he totally blew out the candles all by himself!
Yum!
Gosh, I love this birthday boy!





4 comments:
Happy Birthday Brandon-boy! Wow - you're youngest is 2 now... how cool is that? :) Looks like a fun celebration and that is so cute he calls them Zoom Zooms.
Oh, and you look fantastic... can I look half as good as you when I'm done having kids??
He is a cutie! Love his little curls.
oh man, why do they grow up so fast...he is a cutie!
He's so stinkin' CUTE I almost can't even stand it. It looks like he had a super fun birthday! And I am so glad that you like the hat, it makes me all happy inside and stuff:)
Post a Comment