As of last Friday, the school year is over!
Dominic done with 1st grade,
Hali done with Kindergarten,
Bryn done with year 1 of S.E. preschool.
Now we have a little over 3 weeks off before the next school year ;).
Time just flies, doesn't it?
Bryn's first & last day.
And Hali's...
She's grown up so much!
I can't find Dom's before picture, but look how handsome... and squinty-eyed...
It was really sunny :).
Pretty soon I will have 2 kids in school all day!
Feels just like yesterday that I was having last days of school myself. Now my own kids are doing it.
Weird.
Sage gets to go to Preschool, too!
Which only makes sense, since she is OLDER than Bryn.
Which means that for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes on Tuesdays & Thursdays it will be just Brandon and I..
What ever will we do with all that alone time???







6 comments:
um, all I can is I am so sad that Savannah is going to be starting school in a month. how fast a school year goes.
Do you have year round school... (only 3-ish weeks until it starts again)?
That is fun your kids are getting big. I loved grade school :)
Wow, you guys got out late!
yep, that year round school... but I actually like it :)
Ack! They're all growing up too fast! What can we do about this? I'm looking for real ideas here...
In the meantime, I LOVE Bryns last day picture, she looks so excited!
Isn't it amazing how fast time goes by? Have a fun 3 weeks!
Post a Comment