Friday, June 25, 2010

The end of Oregon...

or our trip to it, that is.
I realized how many pictures I still have from our time there.
There's no way I'm gonna get them all up on here.
So here is a downsized rundown of what I have left...
Feel free to skip this if you ain't interested in a bunch of pictures of us :).

There was the beach-
where we flew kites... 
 Built sandcastles...
 and just had some good family fun :)

Then we ate... and ate and ate.
First there was Mo's
we have to go have our clam chowder, ya know...

Then we headed to the
 where we turned out kids into cows...
 and the men who milk them...
and stick them behind cows...
and Hali did this...
to an unsuspecting fake cow.

Then there was the ice cream.
I love me some ice cream.
At least until Brandon stole mine...
He did finally give me a few bites... of my OWN ice cream.
 I'll stop there.
You get the idea- we had a super duper awesome blast of a time in Oregon.
Sage asks me EVERYday when we are going back.
Every. Day.

No comments: