Sunday, June 20, 2010

The boy likes to chase birds...

First, the chickens.
Then the Lorakeets.
Now the seagulls.
Our boy likes him some birds.
He just wants to love them...
and be their best friend.
 The seagulls are just NOT interested.
I guess I can see why.
It doesn't stop our boy, though.
He just keeps on trying.
Until he drops (trips)...
Haha says the seagull- I WIN!
I always win!
Then the boy sneezes...
and enlists a little help...
Daddy!
The birds won't let me hug them and love them...
Daddy will help his boy baby.
That's what Daddy's are for.

Happy Father's Day, Daddy Mark!
We love that you help out a kid...
when they just really need to catch a seagull.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

We think Mark is a great dad too!
And methinks Brandon must be an ornithologist in the making!
And yes I googled 'person who studies birds' just for this comment, doesn't that make you feel so special:)
Methinks it must.