I haven't taken a picture of anything in over 2 weeks. NOTHING is going on.... besides school, homework, dance, gym, church- normal everyday things. I kinda like it. I'm pretty sure it won't last. Time to ENJOY it.
Bryn HAS started pointing at me and saying "NO WAY!" anytime I ask her to do something. It's pretty great. That's keeping me busy. My sweet little girl- what happened to you? You can't answer a question, but you can talk back to your mother.
Remember way back when...
The good ol' days.






3 comments:
That little girl is getting sassy!
The other day I watched Bryn (and most of the rest) while Jerilee went to the gym and Bryn did not say a word to me all night no matter how much I prodded her. It made me a little sad, but when I put her to bed she stopped giving me the cold shoulder and said, "I love you!" That made it better.
I'm so lame, your "nothing going on/normal every day things" are like ten times the schedule my "nothing going on" is. Does that make any sense? Mainly I just think you're an awesome, together lady.
No way? She makes me laugh, where do kids learn to be so sassy?
why do they grow up so fast? it makes me sad. she is a cute little girl...and we like em sassy at our house!
Post a Comment