I bring you more evidence of my Awesome Mom abilities....
Except anything that involved cleaning.
I haven't eaten at In-N-Out for WEEKS! However, I am ALL about living out my dreams through my children. On the way home from the gym I bought them all (the ones not in school) milkshakes from In-n-Out.
Seriously- ALL of them.
Yes, I gave my 18 month old his OWN strawberry milkshake.
Let the judging begin!
I don't care.
I am not ashamed.
It may have been the best day of his life.
Because of me :).
Hooray for Awesome Mom!
And look how happy Bryn was....
Totally worth it.
I came home and ate this...
Not quite the same thing. Oh well.
(I got a new camera and was trying to figure it out yesterday. It didn't happen, but I did get a picture of Mark and an orange.)





5 comments:
Geez, it sounds like you're kicking new years resolution butt! Choosing an orange over a milk shake? We will never wrestle in the same weight class... tear.
I bet your kids think you're the most awesome mom. Who doesn't love getting their very own milk shake?
but strawberry milkshakes are sooooo good!
I cannot believe you have gone WEEKS without In-n-Out!!!! I was SOOO tempted to go yesterday, my MIL had my kids and i was at Target..as i left the smell of the deliciousness was overpowering and i had to hold my breath until i got to my car :0 and i think you are awesome for getting them all milkshakes, i usually make ALL my kids SHARE ONE....MEAN I KNOW :)
Ohh and Oranges are Delicious too!!!!
Can't wait to see more pictures of oranges, because of your new camera!!
I am not a fan of In N Out, but I do love their shakes.
Five Guys forever!!
Post a Comment