"11 month check-up" you might say... and you are right, there is no such thing. I am just WAY late in getting him in to the doctor. This is only partly due to my (possibly irrational) fear of immunizations that I have developed because of Bryn... and partly due to my being half braindead these days! Anyhow- our little boy has got some big ol' cute chubby cheeks... but apparently that is no indication of his actual weight. Here's the info...
Weight: 19.5 lbs - 17th percentile
Height: 28 inches- 18th percentile
Head.. I can't find the number- but 19th percentile
I'm gonna have to start feeding him straight butter, I guess. I knew he seemed smaller than my other kids. They were never under the 50th percentile. Brandon is just our little shrimpy baby. But he's just the cutest little shrimpy baby ever... just look at these pictures and try to deny it...
First ice cream cone...

First brain freeze...

This is what I usually see when I look back at Brandon in the car...

Brandon staring at me with his one visible eye.. sometimes chanting "mamamama" I looked back a minute later and I saw this...
He now spends much of his time in the car chewing on his toes- such an adorable little weirdo.





4 comments:
Oh, he makes me laugh, I'm pretty sure Adelaide will weigh at least 19.5 by the time you guys get here, she's a chunk. That brain freeze picture is one of the best pictures in the history of pictures. And also, those curls! Love! Can't wait can't wait!
Okay so I wanna hear about your fear of immunizations?! I only just starting hearing horror stories, and now I have to say that I am a bit paranoid for the next baby (and no this is not an annoucement).
i love it, the ice cream pictures are addorable!!!! Poor Brandon and his first brain freeze :( And chewing on his toes...he is a adorable little weirdo!!!!!!
Kelley gets brain freezes... can't say I've ever had one... Brandon looks way cuter than Kelley with his brain freeze, though! Shhh... don't tell Kelley :)
Love the eating of the toes... Seoul has started that also.
Post a Comment