Hali- "Mommy, I lived in Heaven with Jesus before I was in your tummy"Me- "You're right, you did"
Hali- "Did Jesus think I was cute?"
Me- "I'm sure he thinks you are very cute"
My Hali girl makes me laugh. She is my girly girl who loves all things pretty and loves when we call her beautiful. I will enjoy showing this to her when she's older :). I sure think she's cute...





4 comments:
You can't blame a girl for loving being called beautiful. And I totally agree that Jesus thinks she's a cutie, who wouldn't?
How sweet, i love that she asked if Jesus thought she was cute!!!!! Just Adorable :)
Today Van broke a nail...she has been trying to make them long, in her words. It only was about half way off, and I tell her we need to clip it, and her response "no, we aren't going to clip it, I will wait for Jesus to fix it!"
Yup, Jesus does work miracles, but I don't think that fixing a broken nail is one of the things he will do. LOL
Thanks for all the comments. We always look forward to them. =) Oh, and your daughter is freakin' adorable!
I love your posts! Especially the awesome mom and love/hate posts from May. It makes me excited for things to come with my little family. :)
Post a Comment