Sunday, June 7, 2009

Brandon's new best friend...

Our silly little Brandon has made a new BFF...

Not only does he LOVE to wrestle, nuzzle, and kiss the bear... he also CANNOT deal with anyone else touching Best Friend Bear.

He will literally tackle anyone who has the bear and attempt to yank it back into his possession. Needless to say, Bryn now loves to pick up the bear when it is unattended and go stand by Brandon. She knows she is faster than him and she gets quite a kick out if his baby rage reaction. We are trying to teach her to be nice... obviously it hasn't worked yet.

As you can hear in the video, this is actually Hali's bear, given to her by Grandma Joyce some years ago. She feels the need to point that out whenever we watch Brandon play with the bear.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh man that is a cute video. it is funny what our kids grow attached to.

Lisa said...

He is so stinkin' cute I almost can't stand it. I wanna give him big squishy hugs, and I will when you get here. So Brandon, watch out!

Allred Family said...

Ohh That boy is SO CUTE!!!!!! Its crazy how quickly they become attached to a toy, Gavin found a elmo doll and has been sleeping with it ALL week. I also love that the bear is PINK...i guess that's what you get when you have 3 sisters :)