I hope they figure out whats going on with you SOON, so you start feeling better!!!!! And you do have GREAT excuses, broken computers and trips...on top of not feeling well!!!! Let me know if there is ANYTHING i can for you....seriously!!!!!
Mark and I were married 10+ years ago and have 5 little kids ages 9 down to 3. I'm lucky enough to be married to my best friend and I have the cutest kids in all the land. I have never been good at the whole journal thing- blogging is my journal. This is our life as I see it....
2 comments:
Still no news as to why it is making to not feel well?! What can I do for you?
I hope they figure out whats going on with you SOON, so you start feeling better!!!!! And you do have GREAT excuses, broken computers and trips...on top of not feeling well!!!! Let me know if there is ANYTHING i can for you....seriously!!!!!
Post a Comment