Sunday, July 26, 2009

Giveaways are great... when you win!!

I am so embarrassed by the last post I did- and am considering just erasing it. I am such a whiner! However, I am going to be positive now!

A couple of months ago I won a gift card to Texas Roadhouse from the awesome blog-

Sell...party of is an awesome blog- it's creator, Evonne, is funny, talented, real, keeps me from falling asleep in the back of the primary room... AND she did a giveaway that I actualy WON! So check her blog out! You will not be sad :).

Here is picture proof of the fun we had using this Gift Card! This event took place probably a couple of months ago... but computer problems have delayed the sharing of them...

First come these rolls- I seriously could have just eaten these rolls and been Full & Happy!

Then came food... lots and LOTS of food. The Erickson's ate and ate.
Sagie ate.... (rolls only)
Daddy Mark ate... and ate.. and I got a NICE pic of it...
Hali and Dominic ate... but mostly they drank soda.... got refills...and drank more soda!
Bryn manhandled a cheeseburger- see Bryn scraping the cheese off the top with her teeth...

Brandon boy loved him some rolls.. and he really REALLY wanted me to have a taste of his pre-chewed roll...

Then he got tired- I think from carb overload...

Notice there are no pictures of me... me eating is not a pleasant sight :).

Thank you Evonne at Sell...Partyof for giving us this fun- so full I felt sick (the best feeling!) -night out!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OH, I am so happy that you used it, and ate some really good food. Steak is sounding sooo good right now, and their rolls are uh-mazing!

I am glad that we are bloggin' buddies. I look forward to sitting by you at church every week, you are my entertainment!

Lisa said...

I LOVE eating dinners that I didn't have to cook, and to have WON a tasty dinner? It just doesn't get any better, lucky!
Also I would let you know that I didn't think of your last post as whiney, you're really going through something. I read your blog to know what's going on with you and yours, sometimes things in ones life aren't happy-fantastic-pleasant, and since we are not phone people, I would never get to know about it otherwise. Anyway, just my two cents, I'd rather read a less than thrilled blog post of yours that no post at all.

Allred Family said...

Yumm those rolls look so GOOD, My Sage would have eaten only rolls as well, and Brandon looks like he was LOVING those em' :) Let me know whenever you need a break....We are always home and my kids are always asking for friends to come over :)

Joo Lin said...

They have a RoadHouse restaurant here in Salem... not sure if it's the same thing but the rolls look the same and I LOVE it there. Delicious food!

I think you've inspired me... no freebies here unfortunately, but it might just be worth it....