While we were in Oregon my parents decided to get some family pictures taken by a family friend (
Cardwell Photography). It was interesting trying to get all those little kids to cooperate, but we got some cute shots.... like this one of my boys- I just love this one!

Aren't they the cutest? Dominic was not really into the picture thing- but it made for a very good picture :).

Here is the entire Newby Family- from my parents on down. This is the best picture of everyone- and Hali is the only one of my kids actually looking at the camera!

There's me on the far right with all my siblings and my parents. I apparently couldn't figure out the "stand at an angle" thing that everyone else was doing....

Our little Erickson Family- this picture turned out pretty well... even though Mark's eyes are half closed.

Sage kept disappearing from our little photo shoot and reappearing with food. First it was pretzels. Then it was some orange slices... as you can see above.
Hali and her cousin/bestest friend LaRue. They had so much fun playing together while we were in town. Of course, being four and female also made for some good drama... but isn't that what little girls are for??
2 comments:
I think your family picture came out so good! Your little family is so photogenic, I'm quite jealous about it, but happy for you guys.
I think they turned out really cute, Family pictures are always challenging. I don't know how you did it with 5 kids...i thought 3 was hard :)
Post a Comment