Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Love the Baby Milestones...

After lots of hard work and drool, our little Brandon has finally pushed through one of his little baby teeth! He seems to have been working on it for a while and we were so excited to see the little white top poking through his cute baby gums. The other tooth next to it looks like it will be in any day now, too. He refuses to let me get a good picture of it. Brandon assumes everything that is put near his mouth is meant for him to lick, naturally. Since this is more likely than not our last baby, I want to make sure I cherish these wonderful baby moments! Brandon also turned six months old last Sunday- so Happy Half-Year birthday, baby boy! Yes, all of our kids get teeth pretty early... he may even be our latest. Sage wasn't even 4 months old when she got her first tooth. Eating is very important to us... and you gotta have teeth to eat the good stuff!

3 comments:

Allred Family said...

Way to go baby Brandon!!!!! getting teeth is lots of fun :)He is young to be getting teeth, Gavin did not get his first tooth until 9 months!!! I love that picture of him, he has such a cute little smile :}

Lisa said...

Aww, a sweet wittle toofy bubs. I can't believe he's already six months old! They grow up too fast, give him a smooch from me!

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

what a cutie! I can totally see hallie (sp?) dominic, and sage in his face. I'm sure bryn is in there somewhere too, I"m just not as familiar with her look since you MOVED SO FAR AWAY!!!! Happy half-birthday brandon! And don't worry, you'll have another! :)