Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Not So New Year!

From us Ericksons!This was actually taken on New Year's Day. I told Dominic and Hali they could stay up really late with everyone... and Hali was all excited. However, they didn't make it past 8:30. I knew they wouldn't... they got their Mom's early to bed, early to rise thing. So they put on hats and made all the noise the next day.
Here's Mark and I at the New Year's Eve party that was going on while my kids snored away upstairs... I did take the picture myself- not a great angle! I actually managed to make it to midnight. I know it's sad, but I am not naturally a stay up late kind of girl. We hadn't been to the New Year's Eve party for 3 years... being in Utah last year and having a baby in December '06 and December '05. It was fun to be a part of stuff.
Brandon partied hard the next day... and did some extra-special drooling as well!
Sage just loved the noisemakers... which seems about right, doesn't it? She's our own personal noisemaker.

Dominic was SO over the New Year's stuff by the time we took this picture. Also, we made him pretend to blow on that thing because it was broken. He was not impressed.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment:

Allred Family said...

What cute pictures, i love the one of Sage!!!! She is so addorable :) Hope you guys have a great New Year!!!!!!