Halloween was over a week ago?
You don't say.
Our Halloween was some crazy, busy, fabulous fun,
as you can see...
We had this scary little witch...
This ferocious kitty...
The not so cowardly lion...
who was not so fond of his lion hood
and there was Luigi...
every adult who saw him was all "hey! Luigi!"
yes, things from our childhood are coming back!
Last, but not least,
our princess witch...
I somehow managed to not get a picture of
Mark in his bright orange
"This is my Halloween costume" t-shirt.
Sad.
The Dom did manage to snap a picture of my awesome Halloween outfit...
yep, I'm just that awesome.
Which means awesome enough to put on random Halloween colored stuff
we had hanging around, but not awesome enough to worry about an ACTUAL costume.
It was not the best Halloween weather this year.
Nice and rainy.
I thought we would avoid that in Utah- but no.
We did a bunch of other Halloween activities before the trick or treating,
but I forgot the camera.
My kids got a total of about 12 pieces of candy each
before they came back home.
Turns out I'm raising a bunch of giant wimps!
Who knew?
I remember trick or treating for hours... in the rain!
It was Oregon, after all.
Fine by me, though.
Now we won't have baskets of candy hanging around until Easter.





4 comments:
Wow, they did wimp out! But they look adorable.
The costumes are great... kudos. I can't even think of one costume let alone get 5 all dolled up (I let Kelley handle the creative side of thinking up costumes).
Haha... that is awesome - 12 pieces of candy each... you are right, you don't know trick or treating until you've trekked in the rain for hours! We got lucky here this time and didn't have rain Halloween night.
Love the coloured tights! You look fabulous, and the costume is all the more eyecatching because it's not actually a costume...and it's sort of sexy in a mismatched sort of way...can I say that? Will I get bleeped like on live tv?
Your children are adorable, but you always hear that. I bet you don't hear that multicoloured socks rock!
What a bummer about the weather! Ours wasn't so bad here, but 12 pieces of candy is probably healthier than 120.
So your kids are pretty darn cute. And scary. And ferocious. And not so cowardly. Seriously cute though, and you KNOW I loved your socks, tights?
Post a Comment