Monday, November 22, 2010

Family pictures DONE... through use of threats and mean looks...

I decided to check out
for our family pictures this year.

They are quick, affordable, and so very talented.
I recommend :).
If you are in Utah

and here comes a ridiculous amount of pictures...
  As I said, they are very quick, talented and professional.
That doesn't mean that Mark and I didn't both leave with a stress-induced eye twitch.
Brandon was a tiny bit of a giant nightmare.
Brandon does what he wants...
or so he would like to believe.
So, considering that, I am very impressed that they got even ONE decent picture of that boy.

4 comments:

hollyw said...

Super cute pictures!!!

Kristina P. said...

These are great!

The Sassies just reviewed them, but due to our schedule, we weren't able to get in. Boo.

Lisa said...

So cute! You've got such a good looking family.
And not that mine are all that effective, but I'll be darned if I can think of any other way besides threats and mean looks to get my kids to do anything.
Everyone looks great! And those adorable pictures of Brandon are making it hard to believe he could be even a little bit of a nightmare:) Luckily though, I've got Adelaide, so I know all about the cuteness deception.

Unknown said...

They did such a good job.

I am excited for my family to go in January.